Demonstrates understanding and appreciation of the key concepts and skills involving numbers and number sense, basic concepts on addition and subtraction. In critical thinking, problem solving, reasoning, communicating, making connections, representations and decisions in real life.
- Lesson 1: Comparing Sets
- Lesson 2: Ordering Sets
- Lesson 3 reading and Writing Nimbers 0 to 10
- Lesson 4 Counting More Than 10
- Lesson 5 Missing Numbers
- Lesson 6 Comparing Numbers
- Lesson 7 Addition of Whole Numbers
- Lesson 8: Adding Numbers with Sums of More Than 10
- Lesson 9: Subtractions of Whole Numbers
- lesson 10: Telling Time
Type: PDF | Compressed | PNG
Size: 2 MB | 1 MB | 10 MB
If you’re a member you can directly download our files.